Thursday, May 13, 2010

My son the mobster

Apparently the going rate for teeth these days is three whole bucks because that is what Gavin's girlfriend got for her front teeth. Gavin only got a buck for the first one (the tooth fairy hadn't accounted for inflation apparently) but because he had his dad painfully yank the second one out at the baseball game, dad thought it prudent to give him three bucks for it. (Let me state for the record that Jo refuses to play tooth fairy on the grounds that he doesn't want to deprive me of such a "fun" motherly duty. Riiiiight.)

Only problem is, we didn't HAVE three bucks on us at the time, so we borrowed it from Marshall "Frankie Hollow Legs" Gravano here. Homeboy has pestered us about that three bucks every day since then, sometimes repeatedly. If he comes at me with a baseball bat, I'm hiding. Can I come to your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment