Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Poor teething baby!

I'm in this recurring, revolving, ridiculous (yet ironically adorable) hell. I have some generic baby Tylenol that I bought before all the hubub and it seems to help a teensy bit but the only thing that truly stops the screaming is for him to nurse - whether he is actually getting anything out of them is apparently immaterial because my boobs are as empty as my checking account, yet still he sucks. So I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother closing things up and am basically walking around with my mudflaps hanging out (sorry for the TMI). He will nurse long enough to fall asleep but as soon as I try to lay him down (in all sorts of places, positions, situations) he wakes up and starts howling again so the only option I have is to put him back on the boob again. The toofies are right under the surface though so I'm hoping they break through soon, otherwise I fear my boobs might actually attempt to make a break for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment