Monday, March 22, 2010

Facts of life

You know how old people start eating dinner earlier and earlier until they wind up eating dinner at like 4pm? My old dog has been trying to get us to feed her dinner long before her scheduled dinner time (6pm). I mentioned this to my husband, who had never made such an observation about our elderly fellow humans.

Twice in the last week, he has commented, in one case rather grouchily, that we should not be eating anywhere near 8pm - that's way too late. And so it begins....

3 comments:

  1. All my critters had been eating at 5:30 DST, so when we Sprang Forward, they want to eat at 6:30, which means they don't wear watches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd swear she has (had) a watch 'cuz she knew exactly when it was 6 and would start RRRRR-ing at us. Her pestering us about feeding her early started a couple of months ago. She's the smartest stupid dog I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are at that stage! We are aften upset if we can't find a restaurant that opens for dinner before 5:00 PM!

    ReplyDelete